WE SEEK A GEEK (OR 2) TO BUILD/PROVIDE A SUPER ON-LINE WATER EDUCATION PORTAL
We hold a vision to one day become active in water education.
We propose three initiatives, via:
- Facility to be built, in the future, on Heartland Farm, and
- The Wai Challege, and
- An extended interactive on-line education facility/program.
We seek an individual (or individuals) to come forth and assist us in establishing such an on-line initiative or by providing us with an existing educational portal; being a person/peoples who know inside-out how to program this web site (or an adjunct) so it can become interactive with users- especially with children users- so we can offer education on-line to children worldwide- where-ever they are located.
We seek such an educational resource to include:
- animations, and
- questions/answers, and
- a Wikepedia type of definition section, and
- a real time interactive research and test and play section, and
- a water games section, and
- audio and video and like displays, outlining 'how to do' things like testing water for pH and minerals and or other substances; and photographing water crystals; and much more
- a testing system, whereby users can put themselves through tests, and grade their own test results thereafter. A bit like a student becoming both a student and teacher of SELF.
- where the site can retain and order and reference some of useful input and research and tests from students.
If you can donate some of your time or your existing product towards this not-for-profit educational cause, please do contact us with on this form with details and your background and add something about your intent.
ADVISE US WHERE WE CAN SECURE AN ON-LINE WATER EDUCATION PORTAL
WATER IS NOT OBVIOUS EVERYWHERE - BUT IT REALLY IS EVERYWHERE - EVEN WITHIN SEEMINGLY SOLID AND DRY ROCKS! IN SOME PLACES, THOUGH, IT DOES FLOW MORE FREELY THAN IN OTHERS. WHEN WE LOOK AT THE ABOVE PICTURE WE ARE REMINDED OF OUR TRIP TO HOPI LANDS - WHERE THEY RELY ON DRINKING WATER FROM SPRINGS. WALKING TO OUR SPRING SOURCE ON HEARTLAND FARM WE FEEL BLESSED
IN ABOUT 20 YEARS WE HAVE PLANTED OVER 6,000 TREES AND BUSHES ON HEARTLAND FARM - OUR SPRING WATER BECAME THEIR INITIAL NURSERY PROVIDER. NOW THE FARM IS LIKE A GARDEN OF EDEN. WHEN WE LOOK AT THE ABOVE PICTURE WE FEEL BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO LIVE ON HEARTLAND FARM IN NEW ZEALAND